ERPSC Member Rules
East Row Pool & Social Club Rules & Regulations (The full version)
FACILITIES – The East Row Pool and Social Club, Inc. (“Club”) facilities are located at 708 Nelson Place, Newport, KY 41071. Facilities include pool and clubhouse, along with surrounding grounds enclosed within fence totaling the 1 acre property.
GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS: All persons using the Club facilities do so at their own risk. The Club will not be responsible for loss or damage to any personal property. The cost of any property damage by a member or guests will be charged to the responsible members. Use of the facilities is governed by Club By-Laws and these rules & regulations. Members and guests are expected to comply with all federal, state and local laws governing civil and criminal behavior on Club property. Expectations of member/guest behavior include being considerate of others and treating Club facilities as they would their own respective homes and properties. Failure to comply with these rules & regulations or other governing documents of Club could result in suspension of Club privileges and/or lead to termination of membership.
Pursuant to a certain Second Amended and Restated Declaration of Recreational Facilities Easement Agreement dated May 27, 2010 with the Hannaford Council of Co-Owners, all Hannaford Unit Owners are granted privileges to use the Pool and outdoor access restrooms of the clubhouse only. No use of the clubhouse or Club grounds are permitted. Hannaford Unit Owners are bound by these rules & regulations regarding use of the Pool and required to register all guests.
POOL is generally open from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend and for use by members and registered guests and can be reserved for use following these rules & regulations.
CLUBHOUSE is open year round and available daily for use by members and registered guests and can be reserved for the use of meetings and/or private parties following these rules & regulations.
PEAK member times are generally referred to as HOLIDAYS, after 2pm FRIDAY, SATURDAY, and SUNDAY. Reservations of either clubhouse or pool are dependent on availability around planned Club events.
POOL GENERAL INFORMATION
Pool operating hours are generally from 9am to 11pm
Pets are not permitted in the pool area or on Club grounds.
It is recommended in the event of unsafe weather, especially thunder/lightning, that the pool be vacated and a wait period of at least 30 minutes with no further thunder/lightning before entering or re-entering the pool.
Members may enter the pool area using a Club provided security code entering the facility through the Nelson Place/north access gate. This code shall not be given to any non-members, except non-member babysitters. Only Hannaford Council of Co-Owners, Inc. may enter through the south/Hannaford Parking lot side gate, using a unique Club provided security code.
Appropriate pool/swim attire is expected.
No cut-off clothing may be worn in the pool as this can clog the pool filter.
POOL RULES OF CONDUCT
Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult or competent supervisor over the age of 17.
ALL SWIMMING IS AT THE RISK OF THE MEMBER/GUEST ENTERING THE POOL.
THE MEMBER/GUEST TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEIR ABILITY TO SWIM AND THEIR PHYSICAL CONDITION.
All diapered and/or non-toilet trained infants & children must wear approved swim diapers at all times.
Please clean up after your self, using provided trash/recycling receptacles
Intoxicated persons should not enter the pool.
Please use provided restroom facilities. Do not use pool or grounds.
Take all personal items home with you, put down umbrellas and return club pool toys to proper storage. Items donated or provided by members should be approved by appropriate chairperson
During busy pool times, please limit rafts to 2 in the pool at the same time.
Designated ADULT SWIM (18y+) time is Thursday 7:30 pm to 9:30 pm.
• NO Running on the pool deck
• NO Pushing
• NO Horseplay
• NO Dunking
• NO Diving
• NO Multiperson Rafts
Members’ dependents that are 13 (thirteen) years of age and older are permitted the use of the facilities, including the house, grass area, basketball area and exercise room, but excluding the pool, provided a parent has provided the Board or any officer designated by the Board with prior written consent for their dependent to be on the grounds without parent supervision. Members’ shall provide consent on the approved form available from the Board.
CLUBHOUSE GENERAL INFORMATION – members may reserve the clubhouse and/or pool at non-peak times for a private party.
Clubhouse operating hours are generally from 7am to 2am
Pets are not permitted in the clubhouse or on Club grounds.
CLUBHOUSE ACCESS –
Members may enter clubhouse using Club provided security code. Codes may not be given out to non-members, except non-member babysitters.
CLUBHOUSE RULES OF CONDUCT
The clubhouse facility is completely non-smoking inside the house, all rooms, and all levels. Use the designated east patio area only for smoking.
Clean up after yourself, using provided trash/recycling receptacles.
Take all personal items home with you. Turn off electronics, lights and return Club items to proper storage. Overnight storage including kitchen and refrigerator is not permitted.
All reservations and/or private parties must be approved and scheduled with the Events & Membership Chair.
CLUB GUEST POLICY
• Club privileges extend to members, member’s children up to 21 years old (or 24 years old if enrolled as a full time student), dependents under the care of the members, and special considerations as approved by the board. Only members have guest privileges, dependents do not.
• Guests must be accompanied by a member and sign in the guest registry both in and out of season. Guests are not permitted to remain at the pool without the hosting member present.
• A Membership will be allowed 10 free guests per membership year (starting with annual pool opening in May).
• An individual guest is limited to a maximum of 10 visits to the facility per year. Private parties and formal club functions shall not count toward this limit. Unique circumstances may be addressed to the Membership Chair. This guest policy is not intended to be a substitute for membership. Members should use discretion when bringing non-members on a regular basis. Abuse of the intent of this guest policy will be addressed by the membership chair/committee.
• After the use of 10 free guest passes, each guest (over 1 yr old) will be required to register and pay a fee of $5. Members will be billed according to guest sign-in registry.
• Non-member babysitters may visit the pool with member children/dependents, provided they are conscientiously babysitting member’s dependents. There will be no guest charge for babysitters while working for a member. Non-member babysitters are required to register in the member/guest registry. With the consent of the responsible membership, non-member babysitters bringing a non-member to the pool with them will need to register & pay for them under responsible membership according to regular guest policy. Members babysitting non-members and choosing to bring their client(s) to the pool will also need to register and pay for them according to regular guest policy.
• Grandchildren under the age of 18 are no-charge and may have unlimited visits with the accompaniment of the member grandparent. Parents of grandchildren that are non-members are considered guests and will be subject to guest rules & fees.
• Members are responsible to help their guests learn & follow club rules & regulations and are responsible for actions of their guest(s).
• Members may reserve a portion of the facility (clubhouse or pool/patio area) a maximum of 12 months in advance and a minimum of 3 days in advance.
• Reservations are applicable for non-exclusive functions.
• A Membership may hold a maximum of 3 reservations at one time.
• Members in good standing may reserve the clubhouse by contacting the Membership/Events Chair.
• Number of members/guests expected for reservation may be limited by Membership Chair at his/her discretion depending on time of reservation request.
• Only 1 PEAK TIME reservation per membership per month. Peak Time reservations are at the discretion of the membership chair/committee.
• Pool Season (traditionally Memorial Day through Labor Day) PEAK TIME reservations should end by 2pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. No private parties may be scheduled on Memorial Day, Fathers Day, July 4th, and Labor Day. Off season, no private parties will be scheduled during regular and post-season Bengal's games.
* Any function to be held for persons under 21 years of age must be chaperoned by adults with a ratio of 1 adult to every 10 persons under 21.
• Member is responsible for cleaning and returning the premises to the same condition as prior to the party by no later than 9am the next day. Exceptions would be morning or mid-day reservations, then cleaning must be completed one hour after reservation time ends.
• Special consideration for reservations can be submitted to the Membership Chair.
• A reservation is required for a private party for which exclusive use of the facility is desired (see reservation requirements). No private parties may be scheduled on Memorial Day, Fathers Day, July 4th, and Labor Day or during regular and post-season Bengal's games.
• Members will be charged $50 for a private party. Guest fees and sign-in requirements do not apply to private parties.
• Cancellations within 7 days of reserved date will result in forfeit of fee.
• A private party can have up to 40 guests including members and non-members
• All private parties must be approved & scheduled with the Events/Membership Chair
• Member must be present and host during entirety of function
• Multiple parties booked on the same day will only be permitted with the consent of both member/parties.
Hannaford Condo Association Rules
The pool is open only to ERPSC members, the Hannaford Council of Co-Owners or designated Hannaford residents. Only owners or designated residents have guest privileges; dependents do not.
(The Hannaford Condominium Council is not part of the ERPSC. The Hannaford council of C0-owners or designated Hannaford residents are granted access to the pool through a recreational facilities easement agreement. Owners and residents make a significant contribution to the associated expenses of the pool and grounds, but they are not owners of the property. The use of the clubhouse is restricted to ERPSC members only.)
Hannaford residents may access the pool using a security code at the south entrance gate. No one is permitted to provide the security code to guests or anyone else.
Hannaford residents must post a current pass to the outside of the mail box at the South Hannaford entrance gate every time he or she enters the gate.
Guests of the Hannaford are required to have a completed guest pass, also posted to the mail box. Once the guest has left, the paper pass must be placed inside the mail box.
Members, owners and residents are granted 10 free guest passes per membership year (starting with the pool’s opening in May). Additional guest passes may be purchased for $5 each by contacting the ERPSC membership chairperson.
In the event and owner/resident wishes to reserve a portion of the pool patio for a group event exceeding the guest pass limitation (10), he/she may contact the ERPSC Membership Chair. Permission may be granted at the discretion of the Membership Chair.
Questions about the guest passes, may direct them to Hannaford contact property manager.
All guests must have a signed pass. Guests may not remain at the pool without the hosting member present. Any abuse of the guest policy may be addressed by the membership committee.
If members, owners or residents wish to reserve a portion of the pool patio for groups exceeding the 10-guest limitation, contact the membership chairperson to ask for discretionary permission.
Hannaford residents and their guests are allowed to use the pool and its patio, the grounds, playground, fire pit, tables and grills as well as the downstairs bathroom facilities.
Hannaford residents and their guests are not permitted to use the clubhouse, including the kitchen or bathrooms.
The pool’s operating hours are typically from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., generally between Memorial Day and Labor Day.
Peak member times are generally on holidays, Friday nights, Saturdays and Sundays during the pool season. Reservations of thepool depends on availability around club events.
Pets are not permitted on club or pool grounds
Glass is not allowed on the pool deck, and food is prohibited within 3 feet of the pool.
Smoking is permitted outdoors only in the designated area on the patio’s east side.
Appropriate swimwear is expected in the pool, and no cut-off clothing is permitted (it can clog the pool filter).
All diapered or non-toilet-trained children must wear approved swim diapers at all times.
Please clean up after yourselves using the provided trash or recycling receptacles.
Take all personal items home (especially alcoholic beverages), take down umbrellas and return club pool toys to the storage bins before leaving.
No running, pushing, horseplay, dunking, diving or multi-person rafts are permitted.
The pool must be vacated when lightning is spotted, and may not be used until 30 minutes have passed without lightning.
Members, owners and residents are responsible for their guests’ actions at the pool.